I’ll get to the easy to make homemade Christmas tags in a minute….
Craftie Gal! Where have you been?….you’re probably asking. I’ve been deep in a crafting coma, coming up only briefly for water and the occasional slice of cheese.
In all seriousness, the “craft room” project that is nearing completion and has taken a year to sort has occupied a lot of my time as I am hosting 2 gatherings in December and need that space to be nearly done to accommodate all the crafters I hope will attend! I am preparing the “world’s greatest blog post” to share with you all the changes and ideas I’ve incorporated into the space and when I’m done I think that you’ll be energized and encouraged to work on organizing your scrapbook room.
In the meantime I start crafting for the holiday early. This easy to make snowman tag may be the cheapest thing you ever make. This paper crafted tag cost only $1 and change!
INSTRUCTIONS FOR SNOWMAN TAG:
1. Find a stamp that you like. This one I found at Michael’s for only $1.00! I have used it on over a dozen tags!
2. Cut a circle out of white paper (you could use a sizzix like I did OR you can freehand it OR use your circle cutter). Make it out of scrap to make this the cheapest project ever.
3. Stamp snowman overlapping slightly across card.
4. Color in the snowmen using gel pens. Add buttons with black gel pen.
5. Draw a border using pens. I used Le Plume pens that you can find at any major crafting retailer.
6. Stick tag on a present, add recipient’s name, and pat yourself on the back for only spending $1 to make this super cute tag.